TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In registering to use the Services offered by Picture Bank through www.baytreepr.com you agree to the following Terms and Conditions which govern your continued use of the Services:
- Bay Tree PR means Bay Tree PR Limited a company incorporated in England with registered number 07608667 whose registered office is at St Johns Innovation Centre, Cambridge, CB4 0WS
- Client means the person, company or other legal entity which has entered into an agreement with Bay Tree PR to provide Client Content to Picture Bank for use by you;
- Client Content means any and all visual content and textual material in electronic form or otherwise provided by the Client to Bay Tree PR including but not limited to photographs, pictures, text, logos, trademarks, trade names, and pdfs;
- Intellectual Property Rights means all intellectual property rights or moral rights of any nature whatsoever throughout the world and for the full duration of any and all protection afforded to the same including, without limitation, all: patents, registered trademarks, service marks, copyright, performance rights, designs and any and all applications for registration of any of the same wheresoever made; and all unregistered trademarks, service marks, designs, design right and copyright; and databases, know how, trade secrets and confidential information howsoever arising; and computer software and any right or interest in any of the foregoing;
- Liabilities means all costs and expenses, losses, damages and adverse effects resulting from any and all allegations, claims, judgments, causes of action, liabilities, obligations, damages, deficiencies, penalties, interest and expenses (including the reasonable fees and expenses of solicitors and other professionals and specialists);
- Picture Bank means the service provided by Bay Tree PR whereby Clients are provided with an area on the website where they may display Client Content and which Registered Users may access and download such Client Content from time to time;
- Registered Users means you and other people who have registered with Picture Bank to access the Client Content;
- Services means the services provided by Bay Tree PR to Registered Users through the Picture Bank, enabling you to use the resources and Client Content made available on Picture Bank in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Picture Bank Use
- You are a journalist and your use of Picture Bank is strictly in pursuit of your occupation as a journalist and you will only use the Client Content and Services for journalistic purposes;
- You will not use the Client Content in any way which may prejudice or diminish Bay Tree PR's or the Client's reputation or business;
- You will provide full captions to accompany the Client Content and attribute the Client Content accordingly;
- Bay Tree PR may suspend or terminate your use of Picture Bank immediately if they discover or reasonably suspect that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions;
- You will indemnify and keep Bay Tree PR indemnified against any Liabilities incurred directly or indirectly related to or resulting from: (i) your use of the Client Content, the Client's trade name(s) and trademarks; or (ii) any breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
License to Use
- Bay Tree PR hereby grants you a non-exclusive licence to use the Client Content in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- You hereby acknowledge that the Clients own all Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Client Content and that by you using the Picture Bank, no Intellectual Property Rights transfer to you;
- As a Registered user of Picture Bank you agree that your Contact Details will be added to an internal database managed by Bay Tree PR, which distributes newsletters and press releases from time to time. Your information will never be passed to third parties and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- You are responsible for verifying the accuracy and completeness of all Client Content extracted, processed or accessed via the Picture Bank (including all connecting websites) and for ensuring compliance with any applicable laws, regulations or codes including, but not limited to responsibility for advice or articles written for members of the public;
- When using the Picture Bank you may be linked to a Client's or other partner's website. Bay Tree PR accepts no responsibility for the content or any other aspect of any third party websites;
- Bay Tree PR shall not be liable for (i) any loss of or damage caused to you as a result of your use of the Client Content; (ii) any loss or damage resulting from inaccuracy or insufficient quality of the Client Content; and (iii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage resulting from a failure by Bay Tree PR to provide or fully provide or timely provide the Client Content under these Terms and Conditions.
- Bay Tree PR reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be found to be invalid or unenforceable the invalidity or unenforceability of such provisions shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts as regards any claim or matter arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
back to top